Terms & Condition
The term ‘GoodHousekeeper’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 12 Roydon Close, Loughton, Essex, IG10 3DN.
The term ‘You’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The term ‘Customer’ or ‘Job Poster’ refers to any person who posts a job on our website.
The term ‘Domestic Staff’ or ‘Service provider’ refers to any business who registers on the website in order to quote for work posted by Job Posters.
The term ‘Job’ refers to the project posted on our website.
The term ‘Website’ refers to the website www.goodhousekeeper.co.uk and all its content.
The term ‘Lead’ refers to a job you like to qoute on.
- GoodHousekeeper.co.uk is an online marketplace for Domestic Staff and Service Providers and potential Customers who are in need of their services.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. GoodHousekeeper shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any services. GoodHousekeeper may limit the period of time your job posting will appear on our website, the number of job postings and messages.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
GoodHousekeeper reserves the right to refuse or delete any content which is unsuitable.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
GoodHousekeeper does not check or approve the Service Providers listed on the website. Feedback from previous customers is the best way to decide who to trust.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
The marterial uploaded to this website by the users (such as postings, messages, text, files) is intellectual property of the copyright owner and added to the site attheir own risk. You agree for us to store and display the content.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your interactions with organisations and/or individuals found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organisations and/or individuals.
You agree that GoodHousekeeper shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a disputebetween Users on this Website, or between Users and any third party, you agree that GoodHousekeeper is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other Users, you hereby release GoodHousekeeper from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our service.
- Domestic Staff and Service Providers agree that Customers can leave you feedback if you carried out the job advertised. GoodHousekeeper is not responsible for the content of the feedback the Customers post. The Customer who posts the feedback is directly responsible for its accuracy and legality.
- GoodHousekeeper can delete or deactivate your account, block your email address, terminate or restrict your access to or use of the website, immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any content within the website, for any reason, without limitation, if we believe that you have acted inconsistently.
GoodHousekeeper shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or restriction of your access to the website. You cannot use the website after said termination.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
- GoodHousekeeper reserves the right to change or update these terms and conditions from time to time. Any significant changes in the terms and conditions will be followed by notification emails to all active Users.