|Job Title||URGENT - Experienced, full-time, live out housekeeper|
|Job Description||Primary responsibilities for this role are normal household duties, but willing to work to a high standard. Includes cleaning, tidying up, shopping, laundering, basic mending and sewing, and requires competence in ironing and pressing.
· Taking care of plants and flower arrangements.
· About three times a month, coming in later in the morning and in the evening serving drinks, or drinks and dinner, to no more than six people (drinks and dinner are prepared by other Staff).
· Willing to learn and be trained. This is a position for someone who wants to work on a team and who takes pride in their work. You will be working in a caring and supportive environment.
· The candidate is hardworking, likes to produce results, is hands on, good with detail, diligent, and reliable.
· Willing to work to daily written procedures.
· The candidate is both able to follow instructions and use her/his initiative, and is someone who likes to contribute.
Written and spoken English.
Must have a minimum of 2 years of previous experience working in either private households or at least 4 Star hotels.
Works to high standard and has an eye for detail.
Willing to be trained to look after equipment, art, antiques, fine furniture and furnishings, and plants.
In good health, fully functional physically. Able to work from a ladder when necessary.
|Hourly Rate||from £5.00 to £10.00|
|Posted On||23/08/2019 10:26|